BITCOIN--WHAT????

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.[8]:3 It is the first decentralized digital currency – the system works without a central repository or single administrator.[8]:1[9] The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly through the use of cryptography, without an intermediary.[8]:4 These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Bitcoin was invented by an unknown person or group of people under the name Satoshi Nakamoto[10] and released as open-source software in 2009.[11]

Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining. They can be exchanged for other currencies,[12] products, and services. As of February 2015, over 100,000 merchants and vendors accepted bitcoin as payment.[13] Research produced by Cambridge University estimates that in 2017, there are 2.9 to 5.8 million unique users using a cryptocurrency wallet, most of them using bitcoin.[14]
Courtesy of Wikipedia
*******************************************************************************************
If you are like a lot of us, you have NO idea, what Bitcoin is, how it works , or anything else !  You may have heard a lot of conversation about it or NOTHING at all.  Up until 2 months ago I had NO idea what Bitcoin was all about, nor did I care to learn. 

My more knowledgeable business friends and partners attempted to drag me kicking and screaming into the world of Bitcoin, realizing that it is the WAVE of the future; and I was just as busy resisting learning all about it !!

That changed about 2 months ago, as I said, when I joined a crowdfunding program that only accepted Bitcoin as payment.  Now I had to quickly learn about wallets for bitcoin storage, and converting cash into bitcoin, as well as other facts in order to participate in this activity, and help my partners coming in, who mostly knew less than I did about bitcoin.

I managed to find several good sources of information in video and article forms, that helped me get a working knowledge of bitcoin, which I will share with you here.

This will give you a short, important, simple understanding of bitcoin-click here

Bitcoin for Dummies-this video is easy to understand, part of it is actually explained by a little girl, lolol.  I am not implying in any way that ANYONE is a dummy, but I find when I am learning new things, the more simple you can keep it , the better.

This is what Bill Gates has to say briefly about bitcoin: click here

This short video gives you an idea of the future of bitcoin, this phenomena is just getting STARTED ! click here

This is what President Obama said abut bitcoin -click here

Lean why the BANKS fear bitcoin-Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Amazon preparing to accept payments in Bitcoin?

Ripple Co-Founder Chris Larsen Might Be the 8th Richest Person in the World

US Marshals Service Will Auction off 3,800 Bitcoins, Worth $54 Million